Sunday, May 5, 2013

From the Studio: Photo of the Week, plus update ...

 
 
Photo of the Week: Little Miss Mishka Fast Asleep in the Studio.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
Quick update from the Studio!
 
Things have been rather quiet here in the studio
these past few weeks for a number of reasons;
#1. some of my supplies were running very low 
so that production basically came to a halt!
 
However ...
 
#2. During those non-productive weeks, the studio was 
being temporarily used for another project which
required the entire studio space.
 
Now that - that project is done, I have my studio space back
 and supplies have been ordered (should get here next week).
 
And in the meantime as I wait for my supplies
 I'm preparing a bunch of new panels in the shop;
mdo boards and larger light-weight birch panels.
 
Which in the following days I'll make a blog post on
'How to Make Large Light-Weight Panels'
 
So, as you can see I'm gearing up to get busy once again
in the studio for the next few weeks getting ready
and prepared for upcoming shows and the 2013 summer season!
 
Please stay tuned for more what's new from the studio!
 
Cheers, ~ Polly ~

No comments: