Monday, November 12, 2012

The Artistic Wisdom of Auguste Rodin.

 
 
 
My affinity for 
is not just for 
the admiration of his
renowned and celebrated works
but for something more personal,
I have the honour of
sharing his birthday. 
 
So, today I celebrate his art and wisdom!
 
 
Auguste Rodin. The Kiss. Marble. 1882.
Musée Rodin - Paris, France.
 
(Image source: artinthepicture.com)  
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 To the artist there is never anything ugly in nature.
~ Auguste Rodin.
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

jeronimus said...

Being a water sign, scorpio is ideal for a marine artist!
Rodin certainly had oceanic emotional depth in his work.

Seip Fine Art said...

I quite agree and could not have put it any better than you, my friend. And yes, Rodin's work is brimming with emotion and passion!