Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Update ...


Long stretches between blog posts
can only mean one of two things

1. I'm either busy in the studio.
or
2. I'm travelling and have no access to a computer.

I can only wish it was the latter,
for I'm finding myself day-dreaming of
far off places with warm beaches
and new vistas for the Binoculars Series.

Alas such is not the case.
In the meantime, I'm here in the studio
making do with the warmth from the woodstove
to tide me over until the Spring and Summer.  

And without further adieu onto the update 

1. The new studio camera arrived,
the smart and rather compact point and shoot
Canon Powershot SX40 HS 12.1 mp!

2. I'm currently working on a number of
new Binocular pieces for galleries.

3. The article on me in Grace Magazine
of The Day paper
comes out Feb 15th, 2012!

(Oh, I'm so excited to read it!!)

Photos to come!

So, please stay tuned!!

Cheers, ~ Polly ~
 

No comments: