Sunday, September 30, 2012

From the Studio: Photo of the Week, plus update.

 
 
Studio Supplies and more! Sept 25, 2012.
 
------------------------------
 
Two weeks ago,
I finally, finally, treated myself
to a 'Regular' Membership of the
American Society of Marine Artists.
(You can see my welcome letter and
Spring/Summer 2012 catalogs in the
upper right hand corner!) 
 
It's proper step forward for me in  
preparation for big leaps to come!!
 
Other news ...
 
My supplies in the studio had run so low
that it halted all progress in the studio!
About a week and half ago
I placed an order with Dick Blick
for some much needed studio supplies.

Now that all the supplies
have been replenished
it's now a matter of
getting back into the studio
and finding
that special groove, again!!
 
I will carry on with my blue phase,
and start some new pieces, as well, 
which I am all very excited about.

.
.
.

The two Binoculars which I recently shipped to
the Sylvan Gallery in Wiscasset, Maine,
got there safe and sound, and are on display!

Binoculars #163/2012 - View from Avery Point
The USCG, Return Home from European Voyage.
10" x 60". Oil on mdo board. Floating frame. Copyright.
 

Binoculars #171/2012 - View from Eastern Point - Sunfish Pals
8" x 48". Oil mdo board. Floating frame. Copyright.
 
 For all inquiries 
please contact the
 
Thank you.
 
---------------------------------------
 
More updates to come
please stay tuned!!
 
Big Cheers, ~ Polly ~ 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: