Thursday, January 24, 2013

Plein-air Efforts of the Day ...


 

Plein-air / Blue Shadows - 11 Degrees Fahrenheit.
10" x 10". Oil on mdo board. 2013. Copyright.
 
For all inquiries on pricing and shipping please email me.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Old Man Winter'
is certainly here in
New England
and his grip is
a firm and rather icy one! 
 
My plein-air efforts over
the past few days have been terribly futile
for a number of combined reasons.
 
So, this morning
while deciding to do either
studio or plein-air work
I looked at my dud attempts
with mild disappointment. 
 
I gazed out one of the studio windows,
and those lovely blue shadows
were calling out loud and clear!
 
Instead of taking the time to 
suit-up and brave
 the bone-chilling air
I decided this time around
to paint those lovely blue shadows
from the comforts of the warm studio!!
 
Please stay tuned for more
what's new from the studio!
 
Cheers, ~ Polly ~ 

No comments: