Monday, June 10, 2013

New addition to the studio!

 
New Addition to the Studio!
 
(Another) Easel Access Tabletop / Shelving Unit!
 
 
Before!
 
 
After!
 
__________________________________________________________
 
 

Since I'm currently in woodshop mode making frame-stock for new paintings!
 
I thought since I had some 'waiting time' between frame-stock phases,
why not make another Easel Access Tabletop / Shelving Unit
 out of some 3/4" birch plywood that was kicking around in the shop!
 
Now while I sit at the easel, I can easily access needed items to my left!
 
Plus, the fireproof can for oily paper towels has a new home! 


 Behind the easel!
 
 
The new unit attaches to the other unit
with a couple wood screws.
 
 
Small tabletop access unit and extra shelf. 
 

Top of the tabletop access unit surface area.
 
 
Addition to the Addition!!
 
Two shelves that also act as stability.
 
Back side view.
 
 
 
Front / easel side view.
 
 
____________________________________________
 
 
I'm looking forward to trying out the new tabletop addition next week
when I'll be back in the studio continuing on with new works!
 
Please stay tuned for more what's new from the studio!
 
Cheers, ~ Polly ~


No comments: